Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Keeping Connected

Hi Everyone! :-)
Well, the countdown is here...Spellbound #3, "Dawn of the Morningstar" is almost done, and we just got the cover finalized tonight! It is soo beautiful and perfect and I can't wait for y'all to see it. I'll probably do the reveal in about a week or so, here and on my Facebook page (If you haven't "friended" me, do it! ;)).

I've had so many of you ask when exactly "Dawn of the Morningstar" will be published. We are looking at Mid-December right now, but the best way to get the up-to-date info is to sign up your email in the little email box on the upper right hand corner of the home page. That way when I post the exact date you will be the first one notified! And don't worry about me clogging up your inbox with posts...as you can see, I'm not much of a blogger ;-)

Also, the whole Spellbound Trilogy will be available as a bundle e-book (all three books in one) at a small discount, so if you haven't started the series yet, it will be a great time to try!
  
I just want to thank you all again for the amazing support and kind words you've sent my way. I'm blown away by how many people have embraced both the Spellbound Trilogy and the Demonblood Series, and it is my absolute pleasure to share these stories with you.

XOXO
Penelope

1 comment: